Staying active while constantly traveling can be hard. There are ways to incorporate movement while still exploring the place you're staying at. 

1. I love exploring on my feet. Walking around a city is an easy way to get your steps in. Also in airports I walk to the terminals rather than take a tram. In hotels I try to take the stairs instead of an elevator. 



2. If you don't feel like exploring a city by walking, a lot of places have bikes you can rent. Often hotels have bikes you can rent as well with paths around the hotel.



3. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do. The view is always worth the trek to the top.



4. The water is always a great workout, whether that be snorkeling, surfing, or just swimming. Those activities also improve your tan. 



5. A lot of hotels offer fitness classes for free. I love going to classes, especially when they're free.



I've realized though that sometimes working out isn't as important as enjoying a city, having fun with your coworkers, or chips and guac.