There are a few items that I could not fly without. Give them a chance and pretty soon you won't be able to fly without them too. 

1. My Lo and Sons OMG bag. One of the best bags I have ever owned. There are so many pockets in the bag, all of my stuff stays perfectly organized.


2. My neck pillow, napping would not be the same without it.



3. Something that I never bought but have regrets about not buying, is a portable charger. I've been on so many flights without outlets.  With a charger there's no worries about your phone dying before you land.


4. I purchased a jacket from Macy's that can fold up into a pouch. It's great because during the winter I want to wear a jacket to the airport. When I land in Mexico I just roll it up and put it in my suitcase. It's not bulky and doesn't take up unnecessary space. 


5. Last but not least, the best purchase of my entire life, TSA Pre-check. Not taking my liquids and laptop out of my bag has changed my life. Plus I've noticed the workers are nicer to you in line.