Hangry. A real emotion, possibly the scariest emotion. When traveling you already have enough things to worry about, the last thing you need is a growling stomach to distract you. 



My life motto is "never travel anywhere without snacks." I've created a list of food that should be carried with you at all times. 

You can thank me later. 

1. My number one, my go to, my life saver, almonds. I'm partial to Blue Diamond lightly salted.

2. Coming in a close second, Quest Bars. My favorites are chocolate chip oatmeal, cookies and cream,  cookie dough, and s'mores. 

3. Fruit. An apple is always a good choice.  

4. Pretzels. Not the most filling but sometimes you just want to munch. 

5. Last but not least, chocolate. Rough flight, layover, lost luggage, just pop a piece of chocolate in your mouth and forget.